- Complete the application and return it with your payment.
- No spaces will be reserved until we have received the application and the fees.
- Checks to be made out to Dayton Valley Days and mailed, along with this application to:
P.O. Box 1758, Dayton, NV 89403
- Applications will be processed on a first come first placed basis.
- We cannot guarantee you will get that space but we will do our best to fill all requests.
- Electricity is not available and generators are allowed in specific spaces only.
- If you are applying to use a generator you must request it under SPECIAL NEEDS
on your application.
- Generator spaces are on a first come first placed basis and must be the “quiet” type.
- Confirmations will be via e-mail or telephone.
- If you do not receive one please give us a call at 775-301-9567.
- All booth spaces are outdoors.
- Vendors need to provide their own tables.
- Vendors should prepare for windy afternoons – canopy stakes or weights are strongly advised.
- You must supply a copy of your non-profit status with your application.
- Food vendors must have a health permit from the Nevada State Health Department, including those handing out samples. Even if you have a permanent one you will need a temporary one for this event.
- Please list all foods you plan to sell on your application. Vendors cooking over open flames must cook away from their canopy.
- Vendors may NOT sell or distribute alcoholic beverages, unless granted special permission by the Dayton Valley Days Committee.
- Set-up starts at 10:00 AM on Friday. No Saturday setup.`
- Check in at the registration booth located at the Dayton Community Center on Pike Street.
- Your space will be assigned to you, and you will receive your tax and information packet.
- All vehicles must be out of the festival area by 8AM each morning and vendors must park in
the designated vendor parking areas. No parking on Main Street, Gate Street or in business parking lots.
- 7:00 AM – Breakfast hosted by Kiwanis and Chamber of Commerce.
- Saturday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM and Sunday, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Vendors must be present both days.
- Security will be provided Friday and Saturday from 8PM-6AM. Dayton Valley Days, Inc. will not be liable for any lost, damaged or missing goods or equipment. All Booth merchandise must be covered and secured at night.
- Vendors must provide an item for our Silent Auction. It should be dropped off at the Community Center by Friday.
KEEP IT IN YOUR BOOTH
- No Vendor may sell raffle tickets or hand out flyers, literature or samples outside of their booth.
- Only food vendors may sell food and drinks and food or drinks are not to be given away.
Tear Down, Check Out, and Clean Up
DO NOT TEAR DOWN UNTIL 3 PM Sunday.
Those who tear down early may not be invited back.
- Clean up your booth space, and place all trash in proper receptacles.
- Turn in your sales tax forms and money.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 775-301-9567
All Net Proceeds from the silent auction, booth spaces, and drink wagon are used to provide for the preservation for Old Town Dayton and to assist local service organizations.